Loaded Turkey Tacos

Everyone loves a good taco - but the traditional ones are full of empty calories, sugars, and all the wrong kinds of fats - so I changed it! Mine is healthy, filling, and delicious! Try it, Youre gonna love it!

Whole wheat tortilla wraps
1 tbspn grapeseed oil
1 lb ground turkey
1 small organic sweet onion
4 organic garlic cloves
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tsp organic red pepper
1organic tbspn cumin
1 organic tbspn italian seasonings
1 organic pack of sazon
1 tsp adobo
Salt and pepper to taste

Our Toppings:
Organic Avacado
Chopped organic romaine lettuce
Grated all natural white cheddar cheese
Black beans
Salsa
Rice

Heat oil in a large skillet and add onion, garlic, and ground turkey
Season with salt and pepper
Add all the spices and mix well

Heat up the wheat wraps in the microwave to soften
Fill shell with your favorite toppings and enjoy!

2 comments:

danaboheen said...

yum. we do turkey tacos too- I think I may need to put them on the menu for next week!! What is sazon??? And adobo???

Ashley said...

They're mexican spices that you can get at any supermarket. My adobo is MSG free so make sure you look for that! Also, sometimes I find my turkey is a little dry and it helps to add a small can (or even half, depending on how much meat I'm making) of tomato sauce or paste to make it a little less dry.

Post a Comment